Thursday, February 4, 2010

Win One of Two Dave Ramsey Books!

Win One of Two Dave Ramsey Books!

That is right, two lucky winners will receive a book.

You've heard me blogging about how we are using Dave Ramsey's advice to not only get out of debt but to become mortgage fee as well.  Now you can get the same book we are using to become financially wealthy.

Get one entry for each of the following:

1.  Sign up to follow Just An All American Girl blog (1 entry) - then send a comment to let me know you did.  If you are already a follower just send me a comment to say "HI" and mention the contest.

2.  Retweet this post (1 entry) - then send a comment to let me know you did along with your Twitter name.

3.  Facebook this post (1 entry) - then send a comment to let me know you did along with your Facebook name.

4.  Post this on your blog (1 entry) - then send a comment letting me know you did with you blog url.

***NOTE** - Total of 4 chances to enter.  This is IMPORTANT - you must send me a new comment for each of the four entries to get them all counted.

If for some odd reason you are unable to send a comment, you may email me instead at this link.  Please try to use the comment form first though.

This contest will end Wednesday, February 10th at 11:59 pm Eastern.  So hurry and enter!

Good Luck to You All, Jamie

4 comments:

  1. Jamie, I just subscribed to your blog and am very excited to try and win the book. I too am in the process of trying to save our family money and would absolutely love Dave Ramsey's book to help.
    Carla
    mckseludwig@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. They offered his course at our church recently, but we did not sign up. We need to become more frugal in this economy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim and Carla,

    This book is great. We didn't take the class just used the book and it is working great. I'll be sharing more of that each Wednesda. Jamie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Kelly and Carla, you are my winners. Be sure to email your mailing address to me so I can get you book to you ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Oh I'm so happy you checked out my blog. I absolutely love hearing from each and every one of you - it truely makes my day! Jamie